With its durable construction and precision engineered valve, the FX CO2 JET DMX delivers outstanding performance and reliability. The versatile units can be clamped on truss rigging or mounted on the stage deck using an FX Base. In-Out powercon and DMX connectors allow individual or multiple-unit activation via a DMX controller or FX CONTROLLER (available separately). This device have also a separate safety channel to make the control extra safe.
Dip-tube pressurised CO2 cylinder, connects to device via flexible high pressure CO2 hose (not included).
- Heavy Duty Design
- Black powder-coated galvanized steel finish
- Easily adjustable output angle with indicator
- Blue LED test indicator
- DMX controllable
- Safety Channel
- Low Noise Nozzle
- Handle for easy carrying
- Quick-release connector
- Powercon / DMX in-out (can link with additional units)
- Attachment holes for truss or stage mounting
- FX Base and Carrying Case (available separately)
- Size: 24 x 21 x 20 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Voltage: 230 V / 50-60Hz
- Power: 25 W
- Service: 230V on/off or DMX by using a FX DMX Switch
- CO2 Consumption/Capacity: 0.5 KG per second.
- Blast range: Approx. 8 - 10 meters. (depending on ambient humidity)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Made in Thailand.